Wednesday, September 07, 2011

PJ20 at Alpine Valley

The Pearl Jam 20th anniversary festival took place at the legendary Alpine Valley outdoor amphitheater in East Troy, Wisconsin. 

Here are some photos.  It was a two-day festival, but most of the photos are from the 2nd day because the first day was rainy.

the shows were my 50th and 51st Pearl Jam shows and they were completely amazing. I couldn't have asked for more.  For me, it was not only celebrating their 20 years, but also my 16 years of being a fan. Their music has meant a lot to me and has helped me a lot over the years.

Pic 1: view from top of the lawn at the Ten Club tent (fan club section).

Pic 2: wearing the t-shirts I made.

Pic 3: Alpine Valley sign

Pic 4: description of the demographics of PJ fans - a staff member at the venue who I was talking to showed this to me.

Pic 5: billboard at the venue that artist(s) painted over the 2 days.

Pic 6: Mike McCready from PJ playing with Star Anna at the side stage

Pic 7, 8, 9: the wall that they put up for fans to write a message on for the band

Pic 10: Pearl Jam











No comments:

Post a Comment